What are Nucleotides?
Nucleotides are the building blocks of our genetic code-DNA-which determines how long you live and your quality of life.
What do Nucleotides do?
- Nucleotides fortify the immune system.
- Nucleotides reduce the production of stress hormones.
- Supplementation with Nucleotides supplies our organs and muscles with energy.
- Nucleotides are involved in almost all body functions.
- They are vital to the repair and rebuilding of every cell, organ and tissue of our body.
- They are like the Fountain of Youth to the body.