How to incorporate a functional medicine practice into an existing practice.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO INCORPORATE A FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE PRACTICE INTO AN EXISTING PRACTICE?
- When: Date 5/13/23
- Time-8am-5pm: Lunch break from 12pm-1pm
- Location: Museum of Arts and Sciences 352 S. Nova Road Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
INSTRUCTOR-DR MICHAEL EPITROPOULOS,D.C.Ph.D. -40 years experience practicing Functional Medicine.
Dr Michael Epitropoulos holds a Doctorate in Chiropractic as well as a Doctorate in Applied Clinical Nutrition. He has extensive training and certifications in General Medicine, Energy Medicine, Applied Kinesiology and Contact Reflex Analysis.
He has taught Clinical Nutrition at colleges in Michigan, North Carolina and Florida and has been a contributing author to books and health publications and has been practicing Chiropractic and Functional Medicine for well over 35 years. He provides continuing education seminars for the Florida Chiropractic Physician Association and his course work in Energy Medicine is approved by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy as continuing education for Massage Therapists. He also provides continuing education seminars on Functional Medicine for Chiropractic Physicians.
He has served on the science advisory board of major nutrition companies and is currently on the science advisory board of UFORIA. He is a nutritional formulator with his own line of herbal and homeopathic products. He currently is in private practice in Ormond Beach, Florida. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon Completion of the Seminar the Attendee can expect to learn from the course:
- Understand Basic concepts of Functional Medicine
- How to do a Functional Medicine Case History
- How to Utilize Electro-Dermal Screening
- How to Utilize the following tests and understand the basis of each one as it relates to Nutritional deficiencies and body system imbalances: Saliva analysis, blood analysis and DNA testing
- How to utilize acupressure to determine body system imbalances
- How to Incorporate Vertebral Subluxation levels with specific body imbalances
- How to incorporate Microcurrent Therapy for healing and pain reduction
- How to utilize Food allergy testing for Optimum Healing
- How to utilize DNA testing for Nutritional therapy to support Anti-aging, Weight loss, Sports Performance and Cosmetic Enhancements
- How to utilize Symptom Surveys to correlate specific nutritional therapy with body system imbalances
- How to Interpret Specific Blood Markers for specific nutritional support of the Thyroid, Adrenals and Endocrine System
- How to Access Hormonal Imbalances in order to Utilize Specific Nutritional Therapies
- Overview of BIOTICS, STANDARD PROCESS, NUTRITIONAL FRONTIERS AND VARIOUS OTHER NUTRITIONAL COMPANIES in setting up a Functional Medicine Practice Inventory
- Review of Cutting Edge Technologies for an effective weight loss practice
- Gut Health Overview
- How to Utilize Glutathione and Nucleotide Therapies
- How to communicate your Functional Medicine Practice to your Patients